Business Hub Services
MINE.THE.GAP offers business services to the projects funded through the voucher scheme. They will help the companies to enhance their innovation capacities, promote technology transfer and commercialisation, and support their internationalisation activities. These services are structured into three business hubs that are available over the duration of the projects. They are additional services that the MINE.THE.GAP project provides for funded companies with the aim to accelerate the transformation of the mining and raw materials value chains.
All SMEs that are being funding under MINE.THE.GAP will receive a “Start-up Package” to perform business support services related to innovation. The SMEs can choose among specialised training, participation in events, mentoring and coaching services, and incubation and acceleration support.
Services from MINE.THE.GAP under this Business Hub 1 include:
- Connection to the local Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) contact
- Watch on scientific events
- Watch on regional, national, and European calls for proposals
- Webinar on EU projects linked to the mining and raw materials sector
- MINE-ACADEMY programme: MOOCs MINE-DIGITAL and MINE-CIRCULAR
- Call for partners among the cluster network
The MINE-ACADEMY programme is an online training programme that consists of four MOOCs. They will address the application of ICT in SMEs and the concept of Industry 4.0, circular and green economy, knowledge transfer and IPR issues, and EU and international funding for SMEs.
At the end of the business hub, two SMEs will be awarded for the “Best Innovation Ideas”.
The SMEs that pass to the second business hub will receive a “Follow-up Package” to perform business support services related to technology transfer. It can be used for specialised training, participation in brokerage events, crowd-funding campaigns, or the development of a corporate visual identity.
Services from MINE.THE.GAP under this Business Hub 2 include:
- Watch on international exhibitions
- Prospection tools box
- Webinar on how to conduct a market study
- Legal advice templates for partnerships
- Webinar on effective market and technology watch
- Webinar on protection of intellectual property
- MINE-ACADEMY programme: MINE-TRANSFER MOOC
- Invest day with private investors
At the end of the business hub, MINE.THE.GAP will award two SMEs for the “Best Technology Transfer Potential”.
SMEs that pass to the third Business Hub will receive a “Mobility Package” to perform an exchange programme with another SME from a different sector and from a different EU country. The duration of this exchange programme should be of at least one week.
Services from MINE.THE.GAP under this Business Hub 3 include:
- Workshop on how to pitch in English
- Pitch sessions for the foreseen exchange programme
- Webinar on business practices in different EU countries
- MINE-ACADEMY programme: MINE-FUNDME MOOC
At the end of this business hub, MINE.THE.GAP will award three SMEs from MINE.THE.GAP projects with a company trade mission outside of Europe and one SME for the “Best Internationalisation Potential”.