Webinar on 14 April: How to protect your technology?
MINE.THE.GAP invites the SME members of the MINE.THE.GAP consortium partners to a participate in our next webinar on 14 April, 10:30 CEST, on the important question: How to protect your technology? We organise this webinar in collaboration with the EU IP Helpdesk to provide you with advice and useful information on intellectual property rights.
We have a few places available if you want to participate, so don’t wait and register!
During this webinar, we will discuss the following questions:
• What are the EU IP helpdesk’s services?
• What is Intellectual Property (IP)?
• What are Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)?
• Why should I deal with IP/IPR issues? Why should IP be an integral part of my business strategy?
• What are the first steps to be taken?
• What IP protection can I use (e.g. trademarks, patents etc.)?
• To which institutions can I turn for help?
• What do different IP titles cost?
• How do I perform basic IP searches? What tools exist?
• What does counterfeiting mean?
• How can IPR be enforced?
This webinar is free of charge, but registration is required: REGISTER NOW